Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- HELPS PROTECT AND SUPPORT THE VISION.
- HELPS INCREASE LEVELS OF MACULAR PIGMENTATION IN THE EYES.
Highly concentrated blueberry tablets with high content of bio-active anthocyanins and natural lutein which help maintain a healthy macula of the eye.
- Provides 10 milligram of lutein per daily dosage.
- Provides high concentrations of blueberry
- Helps maintain a healthy macula of the eye.
Serving size: 2 tablets
Serving per container: 30
- European Blueberry Extract - Vaccinum myrtillus L. 5:1 (fruit): 400 mg
- Eyebright Extract - Euphrasia officinalis L. 5:1 (whole herb): 200 mg
- Marigold Extract - Calendula officinalisL. (standardized to contain 20% lutein): 50 mg
- Grape Seed - Vitis Vinifera L. (Extract 25:1): 40 mg
PROPERTIES OF THE INGREDIENTS
- Lutein: Found in marigold flowers, spinach and other green leafy vegetables. According to clinical studies you should take at least 6 mg of lutein per day. This is done most easily by taking a supplement.
- Blueberries: Known from Second World War when the fighter pilots were eating carotenes (carrots, berries) before their raids to better their night sight. Blueberries are also rich in flavonoids, which are good for the small blood vessels.
- Grape seeds: Strong flavonoids that strong anti-oxidants, which will counteract the damaging effects of free radicals.
- Eyebright: According to old folk medicine, the plant eyebright was good for the mucous membranes of the eye. Many elderly people have problems with dry eyes and eyebright can help get a better balance in the mucous membranes and avoid irritation of the eyes.
2 tablets daily with a glass of water.
60 tablets = 30 day supply
This product is free from sugar, salt, gluten, yeast, soya and dairy products and is formulated without the use of preservatives, flavours or colours of any kind. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
*Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed stated dose. Do not take if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you are taking any prescribed medication, consult your healthcare practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read the label carefully prior to use.
on 15th Nov 2013
I have only been taking this product for few days, but have noticed a difference in my eyes. After working all day on computers my eyeballs would be so dry, but I have noticed they have more moisture. I don't have to reach for my readers quite as often either. Will post an update after few month.
on 28th Jun 2013
Definitely notice a difference in clarity of eyesight. I am sold on the product. Wish the price were lower. That would be helpful